We bring order to the chaos, design your numbers your way, bring financial knowledge to the business and act as a financial translator. This way you can feel more confident in the numbers, make better decisions for your business and ultimately have more peace of mind from knowing where you stand.
We fill a gap in your senior management team with a flexible service that suits your requirements and budget until the business is ready for a full time in-house financial director.
The reason I do what I do...
I worked for over 12 years for an amazing small business, but just couldn’t get over the awful government statistic of business failure rates. I know there are many reasons an early business may fail or be shutdown but some were because of their finances. I just wanted to help those good viable businesses that were at risk because they couldn’t get access to an experienced finance professional that could bring sound financial knowledge to the team, and so Pyramis Solutions was born.
- Worked in industry (as opposed to an accountancy practice) since 2002.
- Qualified with AAT & was a member for over 10 years.
- Qualified with ACCA & currently a member as well as a Bristol Panel Member, supporting the regions development of it’s events, member advocacy and promotion of the association.
- Qualified Coach with The Coaching Academy & NLP Practitioner, with professional membership to ANLP.
- Also, accredited in DISC Personality Profiling and Goal Mapping Proactitioner
- Worked in the Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) business environment since 2002, it’s a unique and dynamic space and requires a common sense approach with solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Has worked from the ground upwards, developing a comprehensive understanding of the financial department and building function for the future, from data entry up to the strategic level. Which is very useful now for reverse engineering from the desired results and problem solving.
- Working with a portfolio of businesses since 2015 as a consultant and adviser, utilising both technical experience with a more people focused skill-set, to help business owners get a greater handle on their business finances, like a ‘financial translator’, making finance more user friendly.
- Worked with over 100 businesses in the last 2 years
“Tax and audit makes me cry inside…”
- I love to learn, my upcoming projects include MSc in Professional Accountancy, coaching diploma’s for Small Business Coaching & Corporate & Executive Coaching, and looking more at advanced NLP.
- I find having my photo taken painful and is not enjoying this ‘video’ movement!
- I love being creative, painting, music, dance, yoga, reading, crafts, DIY, eating good food with great company and puzzles…
- Animals, friends and family are all very dear to my heart