Moving Experience offers objective, whole of market, mortgage and protection advice, for individuals and small-medium sized businesses.
Whilst I can assist everyone, I find that clients aged 21-45 receive / appreciate the benefits of our service the most, as they are often encountering new situations. For example:
First purchase... First re-mortgage... First simultaneous sale & purchase... Buying with partner... Purchasing / retaining a property for investment... Insurance cover for personal & family protection
In addition to providing technical expertise and experience, we support clients through these events by giving guidance about the process, as well as the products. We submit applications & any supporting documents needed, and providers are chased & pushed regularly, to save the clients time, effort, & hassle. Regular updates ensure that clients / estate agents/ solicitors are all kept 'in the loop'
Advice, and service, are kept as clear and transparent as possible. You can:
• Benefit from the expertise of a qualified and experienced adviser
• Gain access to exclusive rates and offers not available from the high street.
• Save time, effort, and hassle ... I compare and explain the market, so you don’t have to!
• Meet to discuss your needs outside of normal working hours.
• Always speak to the same person, from the start to the end of the process.
• Reduced legal costs, when introduced to one of a national panel of solicitors / conveyancers.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
Muttiserv Limited trading as Moving Experience is an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Muttiserv Ltd is registered in England & Wales No. 6182159. The Registered Address is 69 Redhill Drive, Bristol, BS16 2AG.
Our typical broker fees for a mortgage, payable on application, are:
Where the mortgage is to be used for property purchase, a fixed fee of £249.
For remortgage applications we will charge a fee of £209 for loans above £125,000. The fee for loans below £125,000 will be £249.
We will also be paid commission by the lender.